- Journey Through Genius, by William Dunham © 1990.
- The Mathematical Universe: An Alphabetical Journey Through the Great Proofs, Problems, and Personalities, by William Dunham © 1994.
- Proofs Without Words II: More Exercises in Visual Thinking, by Roger B. Nelsen © 2000.
- Proofs Without Words: Exercises in Visual Thinking, by Roger B. Nelsen © 1993.
- Fermat's Last Theorem, by Simon Singh © 1997.
- The Universal Book of Mathematics: From Abracadabra to Zeno's Paradoxes, by David Darling © 2004.
- The Mathematics of Ciphers: Number Theory and RSA Cryptography, by S. C. Coutinho © 1998.
- Old Souls, by Tom Shroder © 1999.
- Lebanese amber: the oldest insect ecosystem in fossilized resin, by George O. Poinar and Raif Milki © 2001.
- The Quest for Life in Amber, by George & Roberta Poinar © 1994.
- F# for Scientists, by Jon Harrop © 2008.
- The No-Nonsense Guide to World History, by Chris Brazier © 2001.
- Israel / Palestine, by Tanya Reinhart © 2002.
- Hegemony or Survival, by Noam Chomsky © 2003.
- Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid, by Jimmy Carter © 2006.
- All books by Michael Crichton.
- All books by John Grisham.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation, all books by Peter David.
- Star Trek: New Frontier, all books by Peter David.
- Star Trek: Dark Passions, by Susan Wright © 2001.
- Star Trek: Double Helix, various © 1999.
- Star Trek: The Q-Continuum, by Greg Cox © 1998.
- Asterix, all books by René Goscinny & Albert Uderzo.
- The Adventures of Tintin, all books by Hergé.
- The Famous Five, all books by Enid Blyton.
- The Secret Seven, all books by Enid Blyton.
- Information Rules: A Strategic Guide to the Network Economy, by Carl Shapiro and Hal R. Varian © 1999.
- The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-First Century, by Thomas L. Friedman © 2007.